Because there is always someone more fucked up than you are......

Monday, January 25, 2010

That's Not The Michelin Man.... It's Chaz Boner...

Okay, what the fuck is up with Chazie Bono? I'm aware her getting a penis is old news. However during my insomnia hours early this morning, I stumbled across recent paparazzi photos of her/him – whatever the fuck she is now. I always browse trash reading on the net when I cannot sleep. Hollywood news involves no brain cells and won't piss me off like those damn Haitians. Anyway, Chazie is fucking bigger now! We are talking two airplane seats huge. One would think getting something new, like a penis, she would at least want to look down and marvel at it. She can't see her toes these days let alone her new pump up appendage. She just looks fucking wrong.

Before you all start jumping on my shit about making fun of the transgender, that's not my intention. I don't get the whole thing, but would never bash it. During my gay bar days, I met many folks pumped up on female hormones doing the trans thing. Women to man cross over was more rare and they didn't seem to be at the male bars. I did notice the transies here in Michigan were amateurs compared to those in real cities such as Chicago and Atlanta. Even the gay community stereotypes. I had met some lesbians while in Nashville years back who referred to Detroit lesbians as “the autoworker dykes”. Detroit will never catch a break.

If you have never experienced a drag show with authentic transies, I encourage you to do so. It's like seeing Big Ben – it's a must once during your life. The majority of transies don't go as far as the actual organ swap out. That costs a shit load of coin. Let's face it, finding work as a woman legally named Steve is a tough one. Many of these folks most can tell their real gender. Yet, there are those that are a total mind fuck. I had met this smoking hot transie years ago at a bar in Atlanta. Any of my straight buddies would have jumped this gal had she not had a penis. It added to the fucked up-ness because she was hitting on me. No, I did not go there. I like my cock minus breasts thank you very much. Still, no one would know this girl was really a man. Silly me had a million question. One of which, what did she do for employment? I should have known - cosmetic counter at Rich's Department Store.

Back to Chaz, what the fuck is up with her? My rambling about the trans folks I have met was to make a point of the pride they take in their new appearance. Even those who are obvious chicks with dicks still work the hair, make up, clothes, the whole package - it makes total sense. Woman who get new boobs take great pride in their investment. Cosmetic changes should boost the ego. Did Chaz's doctor fuck with her and give her a tiny pump up penis? Why doe she look like all fucking hell? I cannot imagine someone would go in for cosmetic corrections with a desire to look like a trailer park wife beater. Every time Chaz rolls that new 500 pound body into public she is sporting a gross dirty tee shirt and cuffed Levi's. Where the fuck is the Armani??? Cher's second husband Gregg Almann was a huge pig. Chaz fucking looks just like him now. I would venture to say Almann knocked up Cher with that bitch - not happy go dead Sonny.

This is just like the media coverage of gay pride shit. They don't put guys like me on footage. The public always sees a bunch of fairies running around in leather thongs. I feel badly the media is portraying Chaz as the stereotype for transgender folks. That chick with a dick just isn't right.

1 comment:

  1. I had to look at the photos...yep, look like he's been doing some major bing eating...oh great, next he'll be on Celebrity Fit Club. Dude has to put down the Doritos!

    ReplyDelete